Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

DayuM! Wanna play it so bad, but can`t! it always stuck on the "Knightmare Tower" title screen! :((( help!

Airborne Wars Airborne Wars

Awesome new art of tactical war! but damn, thats damn tough

ZitS the Saviour - act2 ZitS the Saviour - act2

epic ending!

the gameplay was quite okay, entertaint me for an hour. but the ending was awesome I WILL NOT BE SILENCED. reminds me on the song from Heaven Shall Burn - The Weapon They Fear
solid work,dude

One Chance One Chance

nice

it`s really an awkward silence game. ut`s really depressing. it let you exactly feel how it would be, when the wolrd has 6 days left... even its been holding so simple, i like it a lot. i think it hits the core.

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

MADNESS MADNESS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

fucking awesome! :D nearly got a heartattack, as i saw how the hovering platform crushed, but then i ralized that the spikes are shit against leonidas! it was pure epic! :D SPARTA!!!!

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

WH000T!?

The Epicroll was definetly epic! damn favourite, pls put the loop up..to youtube or something. :D awesome!

Aura Braver Aura Braver

good job

great idea with the aura thin. it was fun to play, and the music reminds me on guns`n`guns. so... i would give 8 stars to the game, but the music is catchy, so 10

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

AAARGH!!!

i always saw this fucking logo, since weeks and thought that this game must be crap, but now... HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING ADDICTIVE! i love it,when the turtle gets impaled <3

great game, keep up the good work, dude.