View Profile Bearserker

79 Movie Reviews

she watches me fap? go ahead, girl! or better give a head, girl. Love Zone-TV!

The last one was definetly the best, and the whole voice acting was excellent! very nicely done, BUT i give just 4 Stars for the damn annoying ugly guy at the loading screen. DAMN! even after 10 minutes, I´m still aggressiv cuz of this ugly shit. what the hell were you thinking?

He did the Sub-Zero move!!! 5 Stars for that

8 Game Reviews

DayuM! Wanna play it so bad, but can`t! it always stuck on the "Knightmare Tower" title screen! :((( help!

Awesome new art of tactical war! but damn, thats damn tough

epic ending!

the gameplay was quite okay, entertaint me for an hour. but the ending was awesome I WILL NOT BE SILENCED. reminds me on the song from Heaven Shall Burn - The Weapon They Fear
solid work,dude

2 Audio Reviews

daaamn nice!

Hey guys! your stuff is damn good! i am part of a metalband, too. we are called "Forensic Details" check our video "curling, crushing, tearing" on youtube.
keep up the good work, and i hope we see us soon!

AbsenceofFear responds:

Thanks dude! review'd one of your songs.

yeah

damn groovy, but i totally like the slow down part at 1:20,and then the great doublebass action. and from which song was the original at 3:12??? pls pm me!

12 Art Reviews

yeah!

everyone loces seawhores....es? <3

ToonHole responds:

Everyone but sea pimps. They can't get attached.

as it suppose to be

finally someone who made my wish come true! the turtles in this dark,brutal and serious look is just what i`ve always imagined.

the artwork is pretty well, unfortunetly the background colors are too bright, they soak up the situation.

anyway, for me it`s awesome

sheeeeeeeesh!

she`s hot!

hey ho, dudes and dudettes! well... i am a bear! :D and also singer in the band "Forensic Details" and a chef apprentice. i love metal and to growl at little babies, because they never got a good reason to cry....till then. :D greetz! Barry

28, Male